Followers

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Carla's Inspiration Post

Practice, Practice, Practice




I recently became a member of the Cute as a Buttondesign team. I am honored to be on the team with artist Francesca Lopez. She creates lovely images.

The digital stamp I chose for my first card as a team member is "Dance Unto the Lord." It's the perfect stamp for me to use. My 14 year old granddaughter dances with the local dance studio competition team. This month she is busy with several competitions and we will be watching her perform at the studio's recital, always an exciting time.

Just like my granddaughter, "Dance Unto the Lord," believes in practice, practice, practice. She is colored in Prismacolor Pencils and Prismacolor Blender Marker. The hand colored images were merged with background pieces in the Craft Artist 2 program.


I hope my card has inspired you to participate in the challenges.

Carla

No comments: